Company wanted an extensive digital media campaign, encompassing SEO, E-mail blasts, access for users to publish online, social media marketing campaigns, & lead generation (store & distribute leads to advertisers).
- Site is running on WordPress platform.
- Magazine’s advertisers are able to publish daily products.
- Each product published gets funneled to social media channels & then gets queued to RSS e-mail campaign that is sent to their 30k subscriber database list.
- Subscribers are generated from online forms, which readers enlist their emails to receive newsletter.
- Site is SEO optimized (reaches over 1,000 daily readers).
- Automated workflows were set-up to handle incoming and outgoing lead distribution.
- Created, automated & improved social media reach.
- Launched & strategized online & social media paid ads & remarketing schema.
Blackberry Pig Farm
This lovely couple wanted a platform to showcase the way they raise happy pigs, and method to retrieve contacts so they can email their weekly specials.
- Needed a simple blog website to display images and blog posts
- Connected their Facebook page to their website.
- Increased their social media reach, and laid out a social media campaign in other platforms.
- Set up a contact form where they can send subscribers weekly email newsletters.
This company wanted an e-commerce from scratch, lead generation & share their social media campaigns.
- Implemented storefront, checkout and payment gateway.
- Designed layout to client’s specs.
- Integrated a contact form to create mailing list
- Added their Instagram feed to give site a voice.
- Made design & site responsive for three screen devices (mobile, tablet and desktop)